Your IT infrastructure is a critical and strategic component of your organisation, ensuring you operate 24/7. Without a well maintained and supported system, you won’t function at all.
When the unexpected happens, big or small it has a knock on effect on how you operate as a business. Not only downtime but the stress levels you just don’t need. What you do need is someone on hand to help, IT support to fix the problems so work carries on, your team and customers are kept happy.
IT Support with Wemtech
We provide support services which are flexible, geared towards the exact needs of your business.
Our support contracts are made up of the following services:
- Telephone and Email Support - standard when taking out a Wemtech support contract. Our friendly team of support engineers are always happy to answer any questions you may have or give advice to IT related issues.
- Remote Support - our support team are on hand to remotely connect to your PC’s Laptops Server, Mac’s and other devices to assist with any niggles or issues. Simply by installing a small piece of software onto your network, Wemtech can (with your permission) take over your computer from our office. Fixing most problems instantly. Within seconds of you calling our support team to report a problem, an engineer will take control of your PC. Giving you peace of mind that we are taking over to resolve any IT issues you may have.
- Service Level Agreements - set up to reassure our clients they are our number one priority when they need us most. Includes a guaranteed response time from our support team to work on problems when they arise, either to look at remotely or to book an engineer to be with you on site.
- Proactive Monitoring - this gathers real-time and historical information, identifies patterns of interest, and distributes notifications to individuals, groups and dashboards so that issues can be resolved quickly and effectively. Our monitoring services detects IT issues as soon as they occur which means we can act immediately. Putting steps in place before things get out of hand creating bigger issues.
- Onsite Support - when issues cannot be resolved remotely, we send an engineer to your premises. We aim to limit disruption to business and avoid associated frustrations. By being on site we can address issues needing more technical support, giving you clarity on our actions and timescales to get you back to 100% production in the quickest time possible.
- Performance Reviews - a Performance Review allows us to discuss current performance of your IT systems in line with business performance. We can outline IT requirements in-line with the objectives of your teams and future direction of your business. This includes planning for business growth, upgrading software systems or replacing tired hardware.
- Out of Hours Emergency Support - support for those critical support scenarios, the unexpected problems and the most unexpected times. In the event of an out of hours outage, our team can provide mission critical support to help restore productivity.
To talk through IT support for your business or to discuss our flexible approach to IT help when you need it most, please contact us on 0330 120 0606 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org